- Where are White Studio Bridal gowns made?
All WSB gowns are designed, patterned, and crafted from scratch in Toronto, ON, Canada.
- How long does it take for a dress to be made?
Roughly 5-6 months
- How long does it take for a bridal separate to be made?
Skirt: Roughly 2-4 months
Top: Roughly 4-6 wks
- How long does it take for an accessory to be made?
Roughly 3-7 days
- How long does it take for a veil to be made?
Roughly 6-8 wks
- Do you provide alteration services?
Yes. All types of alteration services are available at an affordable rate. Please inquire for more info. It can take roughly 6~8 wks, and rush fee may apply for shorter timeline.
*This service will be temporarily unavailable from Spring 2022 to Fall 2022.
- Are rush orders available?
We have several Rush order options available. Please contact us for more information.
- Are plus sizes available?
Our plus size starts from 14 and there is an additional plus size fee of $150. Please inquire for more info.
- Do you provide custom design gowns?
If you have a dream dress in mind, send us your sketches, images, or descriptions. I will do my best to make it come true! Pricing will depend on the complexity of design, and materials you choose to use.