- Where are White Studio Bridal gowns made?
All WSB gowns are designed, patterned, and crafted from scratch in Toronto, ON, Canada.
- How long does it take for a dress to be made?
Roughly 5-8 months (Rush orders are available for an additional fee.)
- How long does it take for a bridal separate to be made?
Skirt: Roughly 2-4 months
Top: Roughly 3-6 wks
- How long does it take for an accessory to be made?
Roughly 3-5 days
- How long does it take for a veil to be made?
Roughly 3-8 wks
- Do you provide alteration services?
Yes. All types of alteration services are available at an affordable rate. Please inquire for more info. It can take roughly 6~8 wks, and rush fee may apply for shorter timeline. ** It is not available at the moment.
- Do you take appointments?
- Are rush orders available?
We have several Rush order options available. Please contact us for more information.
- Are plus sizes available?
Our plus size starts from 14 and there is an additional plus size fee of $150. Please inquire for more info.
- Do you provide custom design gowns?
If you have a dream dress in mind, send us your sketches, images, or descriptions. I will do my best to make it come true! Pricing will depend on the complexity of design, and materials you choose.